My Dick: CAI9000+D 0001 My Dick: CAI9000+D 0001

Thank you.

Thank you for making that. It needed to be said.

Cheesecake, Midgets, Hats Cheesecake, Midgets, Hats

Speechless.

That was beautiful. Well put together. I just don't know what to say, that was just too funny.

2008!?!!?!!?!?!? 2008!?!!?!!?!?!?

Nice

For a loop I enjoyed it, it was very trippy. Nice job on that!

AbrahamLinconInDaHud responds:

Thanks!

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

Win.

Good job Afro-Ninja, that was just beautiful.

Unreel Unfin Unreel Unfin

Well...

The animation was smooth, the sound was OK, but the graphics could use some touching up, especially when that guy is falling. From the trailer, it looks pretty good, I'll watch the finished one when it comes out, so in other words: FINISH IT!

random9 random9

Don't be sorry!

That was one of the funniest thing I've seen! I love this semi-series, make more!

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Beatiful

The animation itself was very smooth and amazing. Brilliant concept, beautiful artwork. Everything was just perfect. I can't believe you're so suprised this got front page and weekly first!

All Your Bean All Your Bean

Beautiful!

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time, you've made my day!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 010 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 010

Nice!

Awesome movie guys! I hope he catches them all someday!

Faces Ep.9 Faces Ep.9

Not good.

I hate this series. It rely's on voices which are terrible from the start, the humor is lame and some of it was ripped directly off South Park! The animation is very poor, and not to mention there is barely any of it. Just a looping clip of a black box expanding and closing, and tweens. Lots of tweens. The plot was so predictible its not even funny. Put effort into these things, and maybe I'll give it a better score, but for now, everytime I see a "Faces Ep. XX" in the portal I think its just going to be another poor quality flash.

DP responds:

Look i did rip the crap your pants from south park. But still its concept by me. I did use tweens, but hey? Who doesn't? This was the first time i ripped from south park. We all rip.

Thank you for your review.