The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Well put together.

You had everything to make the player angry, from way too many traps, to just killing him expectantly. The graphics were great, the AS was flawless and the animation was smooth. I'm surprised this wasn't rated higher!

Achilles Achilles

Great game

Great game, but I thought Achilles couldn't die unless you hit his heel, but other than that, I enjoyed it.

Zwingo Zwingo

Amazing.

Great game, the physics were perfect. The graphics were way above par. I just thought it was kind of hard.

Faen Faen

Meh.

Eh, the graphics were ok, but the gameplay was very boring. All you do is press two buttons, and you are guaranteed to lose even with all of the power ups. It doesn't require any skill so there is no replay value. Maybe you could add some new things like actually being able to dodge some of them by jumping.

Block Bash Block Bash

NICE!

Very fun and simple game, it kept me entertained for a long time and has an excellent replay value!

Jive Machine Jive Machine

Oh BlueHippo,

How I love thee, and this game. It was worth the large wait.

Also, lol@the people leaving abusive reviews on a review mod's flash.

BlueHippo responds:

it's okay i totally don't read every one of these reviews :ninja: okay i lied... yeah it is pretty funny hehe ;P glad you liked it!

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

*applause*

Brilliant game, It has kept me entertained for hours.

Death by Hinge Death by Hinge

Ha!

Fun game, very addictive. But what I don't get is how it is in the puzzles section...

Catch Apples! Catch Apples!

Nice

It was a cool game for such a simple concept, I especially like impossible I got 660! Add music or sound effects next time though.

bobselight responds:

Ok ;) Nice score by the way

Newgrounds Abuse Or Not! Newgrounds Abuse Or Not!

Nice one

Nice one Lickity, I loved it. The graphics were great too.

THE ONLY THING YOU CAN IMROVE ON THIS IS AWESOMENESS. IT'S TOO HIGH LOLOLOLOLOL