My Dick: CAI9000+D 0001 My Dick: CAI9000+D 0001

Thank you.

Thank you for making that. It needed to be said.

Cheesecake, Midgets, Hats Cheesecake, Midgets, Hats

Speechless.

That was beautiful. Well put together. I just don't know what to say, that was just too funny.

2008!?!!?!!?!?!? 2008!?!!?!!?!?!?

Nice

For a loop I enjoyed it, it was very trippy. Nice job on that!

AbrahamLinconInDaHud responds:

Thanks!

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Well put together.

You had everything to make the player angry, from way too many traps, to just killing him expectantly. The graphics were great, the AS was flawless and the animation was smooth. I'm surprised this wasn't rated higher!

Achilles Achilles

Great game

Great game, but I thought Achilles couldn't die unless you hit his heel, but other than that, I enjoyed it.

Zwingo Zwingo

Amazing.

Great game, the physics were perfect. The graphics were way above par. I just thought it was kind of hard.

Jordan [EON Remix] Jordan [EON Remix]

Nice!

Awesome song! You nailed remaking it perfectly, faved!

DH loop DH loop

Review request

Good: It was fast paced, which I like, and it looped pretty smoothly.

Could improve: For the most part, the rhythm was fine but at around :20 it seemed kind of random. It was also kind of short for my liking.

-Review Request Club-

Surreal Affinity Surreal Affinity

Nice

Relaxing, smooth, and interresting, but it was little too short for my liking.

S-G-I responds:

Yeah, unfortunately, I don't really understand how to use FL Studio like other NG Audio artists. My comprehension of it is somewhat limited. Thus I don't make full songs, and since I don't make full songs. I tend to make very short pieces, however doing so, I am able to access most of my potential and keep things unique and simple while being subtly intricate, so that I don't create something irritating. "Fall Out" being the irritating reference.